Tuesday, November 10, 2009

30 Day Shred: Level 1

10 days down, 20 to go!

I finished Day 10 of the Shred today, and even though Level 1 was getting a bit boring (boring, not easy), I decided to stick with the program. I'm easily distracted and thought if I skipped to Level 2 early I very well may end up completely off track and doing Body By Jake or Buns of Steal by Day 15.

I have to confess; I didn't do the Shred every day. Oops! I have good reasons I swear. I skipped Saturday as I was up at 4 AM with a noisy dog (seriously, who wants this Boxer??? I'll give him to you cheap!) followed by a BIG day of football magic (AKA kicking some KU butt AKA drinking a lot). As we were leaving the tailgate I mentioned I had to do the Shred when we got home and Drew bet me a new camera that I wouldn't. I didn't. Damn.

Skipped Sunday too in favor of coffee with the girls and wine with the fam (happy birthday Drew!). So I decided to make up for it by doing double duty Monday and today. I did Level 1 twice, back to back. That is hard. I think Level 2 is going to feel easy in comparison.

As you know, the camera is broken (stupid dog), so no before and after pics. But I feel like I can tell a small difference after listening to Jillian scream, "Don't phone it in!" for 10 days. My body now looks really similar to this:

It is almost like they photo-shopped Jillian's face onto my body, right??? Absolutely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to burst your bubble but level 2 isn't easy....Ur, I mean, it's a walk in the park! One day I did level 1 and level 2 back to back and that was tough! Is there a money back guarantee if you don't look like that picture after 30 days? I need to look into that, I could be $20 richer!

Jamie said...

Yep, did Level 2. It was not easy. My quads are killing me!!!