On Saturday the Cats played IUPUI at the Sprint Center. It was so fun to see the Power & Light District decked out in purple! It was also fun to see all kinds of people I haven't seen since college. It was like Aggieville moved to P&L. So fun.
Yep, me and Santa have a baby... in a bar. Whatev... Parker's parents brought him there in the first place!

Kelly swooped in and baby-snatched him from me!

Check out her cute short hair!
Drew and I had tickets in the H&R Block Suite... which was... sweet! Free beer and snacks:

That's really all it takes to make me happy. I'm easy to please. :)
And a great view of our boys:
And then the camera died. Is it just me or is my camera on the way out? Or maybe I should just charge it and stop dropping it all the time. We won the game! It wasn't even close, but those are my favorite games because I tend to get really worked up during close games. So it was a very relaxing time... especially when the dessert cart rolled by after half time. Dessert cart?! Brilliant!
The hottest piece of K-State Basketball news (in my mind) is that Jacob Pullen is calling on his inner mountain man and growing some seriously grizzly facial hair. I'm not a fan. He was my absolute favorite back when he started playing his freshman year because he was just so darn cute. I wanted to hug him and put him in my pocket. I guess he's trying to combat that image with a new one of scraggliness. It's working Jacob.
As for the rest of the boys, there are definitely some freshman that are fun to watch. I guess I like basketball because I can see the players' personalities shine through. My all-time favorite basketball moment was when Bill Walker did the airplane after making a basket a couple of years back. I became a fan back in the Cartier Martin years (Cartier, I'm still waiting for you to accept my friend request on FaceBook!!!) and am still slightly bitter about missing out on an entire season of David Hoskins. I feel I'm owed a good solid hour of watching him shoot free-throws. Those arms! Oh my.
If you are wondering where the point of this post has gone, I don't know. I like basketball. That is all for now.
1 comment:
My all time favorite basketball moment was freshmen year when we lost to KU at home. Wooldridge got kicked out and I've never heard a stadium boo like that in my life. Awesome. I'm also found of Walker and Beasley standing on the scorer's table after the KU win.
Post a Comment