Level 2 is done! Don't you hate Jill's outfit in the pic above? I just want her to be cute and girly... but she's supposed to be changing me, not the other way around, right? Maybe I should pay less attention to her clothing choices and more attention to her screaming at me not to "phone it in". Still not really sure what that means... how do I phone in walking push-ups? I'd like to try.Level 2 is hard! Scary Jillian makes you do things like hold a lunge while you do back moves at the same time. Even her workout side-kicks get caught cheating! How am I supposed to make it through when buff-Natalie can't even do it?! There's one move at the end where Jillian says, "I know you think I'm a crazy person..." and I always scream profanities at her in agreement. I only skipped one day when we were out of town and had to double up for a day when we got back home and that was enough to make me do it daily for the rest of the 10 days. There is nothing I wanted to do less than Level 2 back to back!
As far as results: I feel like I can see a difference and I feel stronger. Then a nice stranger came up to me, looked me in the eye, then down at my stomach, then back in my eye and exclaimed, "Oh my goodness! Are you pregnant?!" So... um... yeah... maybe I'm not making as much progress as I thought. Maybe I am phoning it in... or maybe in conjunction with the 30 Day Shred I should also try to lay off the Ben & Jerry's.
Whatevs... on to Level 3!
2 comments:
Isn't that the purpose of exercise-to burn calories so you can eat Ben & Jerry's? That's why I do it, at least...
Told you level 2 was hard. Level 3 is a breeze compared to level 2.
I still disagree with Sarah, level 3 is hard. So is level 2, so is level 1. I'm thinking maybe I'll pick it back up since the race is over and I'll be running less.
I can't beleive someone asked you if you are pregnant. Who does that? Stupid people, that's who. I pretty much look pregnant in all the race photos, if that makes you feel better. :)
Post a Comment