This is the back of the yard and you can see the lovely neighbor's home who lives behind us. In the two years that we've lived here we have never seen her! Rumor has it that she's one of those people who weighs so much that they can't get out of bed on their own. Very sad, but Drew will still be happy when we don't have to look at her backyard anymore.
And... check out all that's going on in my garden! The curse must be broken because look at those awesome pepper plants:

Okay, just kidding. After the garden was flooded I broke down and bought some pre-planted bell pepper plants to transplant into my garden. Now all I have to do is not kill them. If you look in the very top left corner you can see the one lonely sproutling that survived the rain. Yep, that baby is the first and only veggie that I can claim as my own. Now I can only hope she produces some cucumbers. Come on little buddy! You can do it!

Ari kept watch over all of the backyard activities. This is after all his fence! And trust me he is more than ready to get back to his yard!
And of course some delish grilled potato spears! They were super crispy, almost like french fries. I love my grill pan and can't wait to use it for other veggies (hopefully home-grown!) this summer!

Drew says if the rain holds off we should have the fence finished in the next couple of days. Keep your fingers crossed Ari!!!
Drew says if the rain holds off we should have the fence finished in the next couple of days. Keep your fingers crossed Ari!!!
1 comment:
A grill pan? Is that what that thing is used for? I have one--and wasn't quite sure what to do with it....besides stuff it in the back of the cupboard. Hmmmm, I will have to try using it as a grill pan now. :)
Post a Comment