We are just hanging out being boring tonight. So I decided to steal this from the Skinny Runner blog. WYR is one of my favorite games!
Would You Rather…. run or cross train? Run. Is there anything better??
WYR…. run without a sports bra or without shoes? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't really notice if I weren't wearing a sports bra. Its one of the perks of being in the IBTC.
WYR…. have to take a GU gel every mile or drink a mini size can of Coke every mile? Blech. Both of these sound awful! I'm gonna go with GU since carbonation doesn't mix well with running.
WYR…. run in the rain or run in the dark? Run in the rain. I'm a total chicken when it comes to running in the dark! I've heard too many horror stories to mess with that! Plus, running in the rain makes me feel like I'm a "real" runner.
WYR…. run without music or without a garmin? I really don't listen to music much when I run. This probably goes back to the safety issue. I try to be aware of my surroundings! :) Plus I LOVE my Garmin!!!
WYR…. run hills or a track workout? Hills! I feel really tough when I run hills. I think living in KC pretty much ensures you will be a rockstar at hill running!
WYR…. run in head-to-toe wool or plastic? Wool sounds itchy, but plastic sounds sticky... I'm gonna go with plastic. I'd imagine I'd end up on You Tube or something if I actually attempted this!
WYR… run in the morning or evening? MORNING. I have weird blood sugar issues later in the day that make it hard to work out. Plus things come up, like happy hour!
WYR…. run alone or in a big group? Alone I guess. But ideally I'd be running with my fave running partner, Brooke! We start training in June!
WYR…. have to pee the whole run or fart out loud the whole run? OMG. Definitely pee. I always feel like I have to pee anyways, so this wouldn't be much different. The other option would definitely keep you from group running, huh?
WYR…. run trails or run in the sand? Sand! Anything that puts me near a beach is well worth my time! Although my answer might change if a bikini was required for the beach running.
WYR… race or train? Race. I love racing! Okay, I never actually try to go fast, but the atmosphere at a road race is fabulous!
WYR…. run a 5k or 25k? 25K. I'm gonna steal Skinny Runner's answer and say that I'm cheap and like to get my money's worth out of a race. I've run several half marathons and two fulls, but never ran anything shorter than that until this Spring for a 4 mile St. Patty's Day run in Westport.
WYR… blister your feet or chafe your boobs? Ouch! I choose feet. The girls are more delicate than the feet.
WYR…. run naked or get chased by dogs? Running naked sounds like my worst nightmare. I choose dogs. I feel like I they would catch up and decide to run with me rather than chase and hunt me. :)
WYR…. swallow a bug or step in dog poo? Definitely bug. I have a total fear of dragging dog poo into the house on my shoes. Plus the smell would totally ruin the rest of my run!
No comments:
Post a Comment