That is one grumpy puppy! Mya stretched out over the entire back seat, so Ari tried out a number of different positions while trying to get comfy. Try as he might, he couldn't fit into the space under the back window. :)
Finally he convinced Mya to share some space and they ended up spooning the last half of the trip. Aren't they funny?
On to the nuptials... Caitlin was beautiful. As always. She was just radiating happiness! This was my first time meeting the new hubs, so I was pretty excited. I've known Cait for a while now, and I've never seen her this happy. I'm so glad that she's found someone to love her the way she deserves!!!
And, here's me and my preggo friend. I was so amused all night because there were a lot of people at the wedding that we don't see on a regular basis... people kept waiting for Sam to get distracted and they'd whisper, "Is she pregnant?!?!" I kept begging Sam to act shocked and say NO just to get a good laugh. :)
Imagine how shocked you'd be:

And here's my favorite hubby and me:

And Mr. & Mrs. Shocked and Knocked Up themselves:

I love weddings. I just get so excited for them. Then I walk in and see this... and the excitement level just sky rockets. This was the most elaborate candy buffet I've ever seen. I'm still salivating!

Me & preggers again...
Alright, me & Preggers got a little out of hand with the picture taking...
Her hair was gorgeous! And the hubs ain't so bad either! I found out they bought a house super close to us and made Cait promise to be my running buddy when she gets back from Antigua. So exciting!

Katie had lots of exciting new things going on in her life too... including moving back to Manhattan! So jealous.
Okay, so the wedding looks fabulous, right? But wait! We haven't even gotten to the best part! There was a photo booth for all the guests to take pics! More importantly, there was a box of props to make the photos more interesting. Here's me & Preggers being silly...
And here's Mr. & Mrs. Hanneman going in for their photo shoot! This was the best idea ever! After your pics printed, you could keep some of them, but they put some of them into a scrapbook for the happy couple. That so beats some lame guest book!
Her dress was amazing! And all the bling was SO Caitlin. :)


Such a beautiful wedding. After closing down the reception we headed to McDonalds for some late night snacking. Its so much fun having a knocked up DD! It would be rude not to let her indulge in some pregnancy cravings, right?
Ahhh... off to bed to get ready for another Manic Monday! Check back tomorrow for a very important life changing announcement!!! This is not a ploy to see if you are reading my blog... I really have big news! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment