Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Summer Uniform

It's officially Fall!  Yea yea yea!  It's my favorite season of the year!  I mean, of course Summer is great with it's lack of work, pool time, and fresh produce.  But come on, Fall has pumpkins and football and perfect running weather!  It's hard to beat.

This post started out trying to be selfies of the first 10 days of school, but I kept forgetting to take selfies.  P.S. Selfies are super hard to take.  I gotta give some credit to those middle schoolers.  They've got skills!

So... we're going to call this 10 Summer School Things to Wear.  We could also call it 10 Awkward Selfies by a Dumb Girl Too Old To Take Selfies.



1. School Spirit Day.  Go CST Wildcats!


2.  Bright Colors.


3.  Casual Friday.


4. Purple Skirt.


5.  Purple Shirt.


6.  Yellow Dress.


7. Grey Skirt, Ikat shirt.






8.  Awkward side pose and cheetah shoes.


9. Excited to experiment with statement necklace.


10.  Jean jacket and top knot.

Anyone know why all my pics are so blurry?  Eh... whatever.  I'll continue to hone my selfie-taking skills and share some Fall uniform pics later this season.  I'm sure you'll be seeing lots of leggings and scarves! 

Goodbye Summer!  Hello Fall!

2 comments:

Just Jana said...

You're so, so stylish! I'm sure all your students are inspired by your cuteness everyday! :) Love all those outfits!

Jessi said...

You are so pretty.