Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Fat

I spent the weekend in the Ozarks with my besties.  What an amazing weekend!!!  Plenty of sun, plenty of Blue Moon, and lots of girl time.  That included watching all our favorite chick-flicks. 
 
The newest movie added to our list of faves is Pitch Perfect.  It's like Glee and Mean Girls mixed into one.  Love it!  It gets better with each viewing.  And of course, Fat Amy is a favorite.  She's full of one-liners that have me nearly wetting my pants.  It was tough, but I narrowed them down to my favorite ten quotes.
 

1.  Aubrey:  "You call yourself Fat Amy?"
     Fat Amy: "Yeah, so twig bitches like you don't do it behind my back."

2.  "Sometimes I have the feeling I can do crystal meth, but then I think, mmm... better not."

3.  "Yeah, no.  Don't put me down for cardio."

4.  "Even though some of you are pretty thin, you all have fat hearts.  And that's what matters."

5.  "I'm just gonna pump and dump."

6.  "Not a good enough reason to use the word penetrate."

7.  "... because I got hit with flying Mexican food."

8.  "It's just God punishing you because you're a ginger."

9.  "I'm gonna finish him like a cheesecake!"

10.  "Lesbi-honest."

Love me some Fat Amy.  Happy Tuesday ya'll!

3 comments:

Trophy Wife said...

Lesbihonest is totally from Jersey Shore!

Kaitlin said...

Might be my favorite top ten. Next up, top ten chick flicks?

Krista said...

Hilarious! I really need to see this movie.