I've been so sick of my music lately. It's probably because most of it is from college... which as you may have noticed was not so recent. So I've bought a bunch of songs lately. But I have terrible musical taste... Britney Spears excluded. So usually I just download whatever is poppy and catchy on the radio. Or whichever songs I can remember the names of.
Here are the last ten* songs I downloaded on Itunes. Don't judge me.
1. Believer by American Authors
2. San Fransisco by the Mowgli's (the radio is already overplaying this and annoying me!)
3. I Love It by Icono Pop {I DON'T CARE! I LOVE IT!}
4. Dark Blue by Jack's Mannequin (what happened to my Jack's Mannequin CD?!?)
5. Feel This Moment by Pitbull (no excuse)
6. Mirrors by Justin Timberlake (not super impressed)
7. Give Me a Reason by Pink (LOVE!)
8. Closer by Tegan & Sara (how come I can't have a lesbian twin??)
9. Panic Station by Muse
10. Put the Gun Down by ZZ Ward {don't taaaaaaAaaake my man!}
There they are. Random. Now, help a sista out and recommend some good running tunes. They don't need to be new, just great to run to! What should I download???
*Possibly needing a new name for Top 10 Tuesdays. How about The Tuesday 10? These lists haven't exactly been top anything.
3 comments:
I like "Tuesday 10".
I have been singing the Tim McGraw/Taylor Swift song constantly. It's a little slow so I'm not sure you want that for running.
I always check out the most downloaded songs on iTunes and end up buying whatever is popular. I'm such a follower.
My new favorite song is Fall Out Boy- I Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'em up). It is really catchy and great to run to! I was able to run up a really steep hill in my neighborhood the other day that I normally walk just because I was listening to that song.
I'm not sure I want to admit how many of the Pitch Perfect songs I have downloaded.
Post a Comment