We've got big plans for 2013. I've got a feeling it's going to be one heck of a year. As DeAnna pointed out, from the sounds of my Resolutions post, things sound a bit boring. Well, trust me, we're not just cleaning toilets and making budgets. There are fun things in store!
So, let's chat about the Top 10 Things I'm excited for in 2013.
1. Brooking Marathon. May will bring us marathon #7! South Dakota might not seem like buckets of fun, but it's close and I've heard it's a great race.
2. England. My bestie moved to England 2 years ago and we've been meaning to visit and FINALLY booked our tickets!
3. Paris. We're not flying all the way over there and not taking a look around. We're going to Chunnel it to France so I can get my wine and cheese fix.
4. Standees. PV is getting a movie theater / dining concept. I'm so close to never leaving this place again. So close. Who needs Paris when I can see a movie while eating dinner? I hope they serve booze.
5. Hilton Head Island. Our favorite friend Blake is getting MARRIED this year! We are so excited to join them on their special day!
6. Meeting new Baby A. Samantha has gone and gotten herself knocked up again and I'm SO excited to meet the wee one when he/she is born! Have you met Parker? Sam is really good at having/raising kids.
7. CHICAGO!!! I've never run a big time super cool marathon before. OKC was probably the biggest one and it was small potatoes compared to Chicago. I've heard it's absolutely amazing. AND, I'll be running with my running partner Britt! We've never done a marathon together. I am beyond excited!
8. The T-Shirt Party. After taking a hiatus in 2012, we've decided to bring back the party of the year. Start looking for t-shirts people! This is serious!!!
9. SPIN! in the Village! I found out yesterday that SPIN is coming to the Village. I'm dying. Why oh why would I ever leave??? If my plans work out, I'll find a job at one of our neighborhood schools, sell my car, and become the crazy lady who rides her bike all over town... eating SPIN pizza.
10. Catching Fire. Every time I think about it I get butterflies in my tummy! HOW AM I GOING TO MAKE IT UNTIL NOVEMBER?!?!?!?!?
Boom. That's it people. Big year. Lots of travel. Lots of running. Lot's of new reasons for me to never leave my happy little village.

4 comments:
wow, I'm kind of a jerk. This list, I can get behind! But eating while watching a movie? Distracting! But they def have booze!
I LOVE THIS LIST!!! I'm super excited for you to run Chicago. It will be the best marathon of your life. Promise. Also, if Bret is gone all the time, I may have to to purchase a time share in PV. Wait. That's not normal. Can I just stay with you? I'll cook you dinner and pet your dogs:)
YAY!!!! So much to add to this comment, but can't. So excited to see you;0!!! Oh, and seriously in awe of how awesome you are...maybe you will motivate me to try another marathon after this baby gets here!!
Post a Comment