Because we're lazy, Drew & I are sharing a resolution this year. We have decided that once a month we are going to try a new restaurant. Don't tell BRGR, but we're branching out.
And, in our standard lazy-ass fashion, we waited until the very last weekend of January to make good on Month 1 of our resolution. On Saturday we hit up the wildly popular new Plaza restaurant: Gram & Dun.
Jim & Chris drove up from Wichita to join our supper club. We're so popular.
Gram & Dun had fantastic atmosphere... and the waiter brought us warm mixed nuts with our wine. Score.
In addition to the wine and nuts, I ordered the Wild Mushroom Ravioli. It was so yummy.
| Yumm-O. |
Drew ordered the Roasted Chicken. I kept stealing the butternut squash off his plate. I knew the menu was a bit exotic for him, so I'm glad he found something familiar and tasty.
| Chicken & Squash |
If you haven't already picked up on it, my impression of G&D was pretty good. I think this will be the place to hang once the weather gets nice... all that wine will go really well with that big ol' patio.
And don't feel too bad about us cheating on BRGR... G&D is owned by the same folks. No wonder we loved it.
I'd love restaurant suggestions if you've got them! February is calling!
2 comments:
Oh I have TONS!!!
On the Plaza you have to go to Seasons 52, lots of veg options and meat options and everything is AMAZING!
There's tons of new places in Park Place (that stuff over by Town Center) but I haven't really been to any except Metizo (bad and no veg options) and Trezo Vino (good).
Have you been to La Bodega?
What about Lakeside Tavern in Mission Farms? It's used to be a mexican restaurant that I cannot remember the name of. It's more casual, kind of sports bar but they have lots of veg options.
I'll think of more, and get back to you!
Jamie - Friend! Since February is the month of love, you should tell Drew to take you to Bluestem! You won't be disappointed!
Post a Comment