This weekend we had a Father's Day BBQ at our house. I already told you that, right? You know, we ate lots of jalapenos and drank lots of Sangria. Remember? Well, I didn't show you all the pictures. And I've been told by some of you (Kait), that you don't like posts without pictures. So here ya go.
![]() |
| Dog Dads count too. |
![]() |
| PaPa & Jack. |
The men did man things... Drew & Tom taught Jack all about grillin'. Jack insisted that his hamburger be a "big one". No more mini burgers for this guy.
![]() |
| Grillin' with the boys. |
I was on a mission to take cute pictures of Jack with his mom, but most of them ended up looking like this:
![]() |
| Goofy baby. |
![]() |
| The folks. |
![]() |
| That's us. |
More silly pics of Jack and Brooke...
![]() |
| Big kisses! |
![]() |
| I love that kid. |
Since it was Father's Day, dessert was the dads' favorites... carrot cake and pineapple pie. Have you heard of two more random desserts? I mean come on, where's the chocolate? :)
![]() |
| Carrot Cake & Pineapple Pie. Sounds healthy right? |
We had a few outfit changes because the big boy is learning to use the big boy potty. God has blessed Brooke with some serious patience... and the foresight to bring a week's worth of shorts for a BBQ. Drew took the opportunity to chase the half naked kid around the house and tickle him to death. I was worried he was going to make him pee his pants again!
![]() |
| Tickle wars. |
![]() |
| Get him Drew! |
![]() |
| Awwww... |
There was lots of laughing all night as Jack acted as the entertainment... just like always.
![]() |
| Jack loves his Grandpa. |
![]() |
| Jack also loves Mya. |
![]() |
| I love this picture. :) |
We had such a fantastic night with the family. We are so blessed to have such great dads!!! And of course, we're so blessed to have Jack around to keep us entertained... even if he won't cheese for the camera anymore.
2 comments:
I love white sangria! And it's like a drink and snack in one with all that fruit floating around in it!
Jamie,
Hi! I've been getting into reading blogs more after helping Lauren with hers.
I loved your family pictures! Jack - your nephew? I is so cute. It always makes me happy to see a well-loved kid (after being a social worker).
And your dogs are darling, makes me want a dog.
Are you training for any races or taking a breather?
Best, Geri
Post a Comment