Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sky Mall

During our recent travels* I spent a good deal of time reading through the Sky Mall magazine.  Confession:  it's my favorite part of traveling.  I'm not a good flier.  And reading each and every description of each and every product offered not only takes my mind off the fact that we are millions of feet above the safety of Earth, but it also entertains the heck out of me.  Here are ten things I think we all need from the Sky Mall.

1.  Human Sling Shot.  Price: $99.99


The Human Slingshot
This doesn't seem like a terrible idea at all.

2.  Magic Shower Head.  Price: $49.99
2-Minute Magic Showerhead Chrm
Now I can have a rave in the shower.  Finally.

3.  Hoodie Pillow.  Price: $24.99
HoodiePillow Pillowcase
Yes!  The thing I'm missing in my sleep routine is a hood.  Brilliant!

4.  One of a Kind Shirt (for men).  Price: $129.99 - $199.99
One of a Kind Shirt Pk/2
I know what Drew's getting for Christmas!!!

5.  Cat Toilet.  Price: $49.99
Now if only I had a cat.

6.  Bigfoot Tree Yeti Sculpture.  Price: $69.95
Bigfoot Tree Yeti Sculpture
OMG.  Mya would love this!

7.  Mademoiselle Floor Lamp.  Price: $549
Mademoiselle Floor Lamp
We're all pretty sure this is modeled after me, right?

8.  Skel-e-gnome.  Price: $29.95 - $59.95
Baby Skel-E-Dragon
Because regular gnomes are so 2008.

9.  Beer Pouch Hoodie.  Price: $39.95

No longer will our hands be prisoners of cold beer!

 

10.  VaccUFlex.  Price: $29.99
VaccUFlex Vacuum Attachment Kit - 2 Sets
Okay, I actually think this is genius.  Buy it for me.  Right meow.

Now get out your credit card and get your holiday shopping done in a flash.  You're welcome.


*I LOVE Chicago!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris has wanted #10 for years. Not sure why I haven't bought it yet. Maybe they will give me 2 if I pay for separate shipping/handling.

Disappointed in ZERO mention of Boston Qualifying. You are amazing.

Please do a Top 10 of why you Love Chicago. I'm interested.