A favorite segment of the show is called B*&^% Stole My Look! where two celebs are paired up wearing the same outfit. There's a debate about who wore it first and who wore it better. How embarrassing to be caught wearing something that someone else already wore.
Not sure if I'll make it on the show this Friday, but I should. Because some B#@$% totally stole my look!
![]() |
| Look familiar??? |
![]() |
| If we want to get technical, B!@#$% stole Brandy's look too! |
![]() |
| That's right: 2001. |
So obvs I wore it first. She definitely stole the look from me. She must be so embarrassed.
But who wore it best? And also, why was I not invited to the Hunger Games premier??? Discuss amongst yourselves.
*Especially George!



6 comments:
Loved your caption: That's right, 2001.
And OBV you wore it best. Both with the skirt pulled up and with it low. Your tan was pretty epic too.
Clearly, you rocked this outfit WAY above Cyrus-level! Actually, you look great in this formal, Jamie. Can't believe you wore it to a high school formal and Miley is just now catching on.
Geri : )
Hahahaha! I wonder if Miley had to hide her belly button ring from her parents too.
Hahahaha! Clearly you win over Miley!
Friend, I love you! Clearly you look better than Miley. Plus, she has major horse teeth, which drives me bananas!
Haha, you clearly win this debate! Miley is way behind the times!
Post a Comment