Like any good FACS room, I have lots of posters hanging on my walls that give great information about food. In my case, the posters are pretty much all out-dated and terrible. I've taken many down, but I don't have anything to replace them with (yet) so some are still hanging up.
During leadership class, one of the posters started to slowly fall off the wall. It was the beef poster.
| All you ever wanted to know about cow guts. |
Finally I got sick of it and just pulled the poster down. I said, "That's fine, I was meaning to take that one down anyway." This just set one of them off and he shouted, "I knew it! She's a vegetarian! You can just tell. I mean, just look at her! She's wearing a green shirt!"
Apparently meat poster hater + green shirt = vegetarian.
Nevermind that one of our school colors is green.
FYI, I hung the poster back up. I mean, the kids aren't vegetarians. But I hung up lots of super old vegetable posters that I found hidden in the depths of my room... ya know, just to even things out.
I'm working on decorating my room and giving it some personality. Check it out:
| FRANK!!! |
1 comment:
This is awesome. "Over by Frank"...he's going to be a legend!
Post a Comment