Monday, December 12, 2011

Crescent Moon Christmas

I have lots of blogging to catch up on... bear with me.

I'm so blessed to live near to so many of my sorority sisters.  Our monthly dinner get-togethers are always a blast.  But my favorite is our annual holiday party.  Kelly was our gracious hostess this year.  The night was filled with food, wine, and lots of laughter. 

Love you Kel!
Kelly and I gushed over our Pinterest-love and she showed off one of her Pin-spired creations.

Cute wreath!!!
Our tradition is that everyone brings a drink and a snack.  This leads to lots of delicious snacks (and drinks!)

Peppermint Ice Cream!

Cider!

Love me some Jana.
Side Note:  Leg warmers are almost as fantastic as sweater tights.  I love warm legs.

Ice cream!

The newest addition. :)

Pretty friends.
We typically have a cookie exchange every year.  Its super fun and awesome to take home a million different kinds of cookies, but we decided to switch it up a bit this year with a scarf exchange.  I totally stole this idea from Krista and everyone loved it.  Going home with a new scarf is just as fun as going home with a lifetime supply of cookies, and much more figure friendly.

Kel loves her scarf.

Doubling up.

Kait was the only one to steal a scarf!

Pretty girls have pretty scarves.

Cozy. :)

Scarf love.
The party was a fantastic success!  There's no better way to kick off the holiday season than with friends!

6 comments:

Lauren Grier said...

I WISH I WAS THERE! I miss everyone so much! Great idea on the scarf swap!

Krista said...

Scarf exchanges are the best! We are switching it up this year and doing a cookie exchange:)

Sam said...

The scarf idea is so fun!!! I so wish I was there!!

Kelly Michael said...

Wine glasses are always better when they are half full! Love you!

Just Jana said...

See, I knew it would be a hip and clever post! Love the title...Crescent Moon Christmas. Nice! :)

LP said...

So much fun!!!