Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Meet Buzz

If you ask Jack what his little brother's name is, he'll tell you it's Buzz.  We've been watching a lot of Toy Story lately... but the birth certificate says Gabe Thomas.

Buzz Gabe Thomas
Jack's first day as big brother went pretty well.  There were lots of hugs and kisses and he even brought Buzz an Elmo... it was as big as Buzz!

Big Brother of the Year.
We've opened another chapter in our family, and I can only imagine what the future will bring.  We have been so blessed to welcome a happy, healthy baby into the world.


I don't think I have words to explain the emotion that today brought.  But I must at least say that I have never been so inspired by a person as I have been by my beautiful sister-in-law, Brooke.  I have never seen someone endure life with such strength, grace, and integrity.  I don't believe I will ever meet a better mother, sister, or friend.  She's pretty amazing.  And I know that God has great plans in store for her and her boys. 

Welcome to the world, Baby Gabe.

5 comments:

Sam said...

Awww, so glad you're here Gabe!! He is a doll!

Lauren Grier said...

Jamie - Gabe is so precious! You're the best Aunt ever!

Kelly Michael said...

So adorable, congrats to the whole family

Brooke said...

Jack and Gabe are lucky to have such a great aunt and uncle!

Katy said...

Yay Gibsons! He is adorable! Congrats!