Friends, I have a serious problem. My hair is out of control. Like, it is really ridiculously long and I hate it. So, cut it. Right? Well, I've been growing it out with hopes of donating to Locks of Love. You need a 10 inch ponytail to donate. I definitely have 10 inches, but that's going to make my hair super short. Which is scary. Not to mention, Drew says he hates short hair. So I'm stuck with it for awhile longer.
I think long hair looks awesome on others... specifically my girl Quinn Fabray. The problem is, I have no idea how to style my hair. Mine usually just goes into a pony. If only I had a live-in stylist to make me look like Quinn!
![]() |
| Quinn-tastic. |
Did you see the finale??? It. Was. Awesome. Quinn had an emotional popular-girl-teen-angst-boys-suck-even though I'm so pretty-breakdown mid-show, and her pretty and popular friends shared the secret of happiness with her; a new hair cut!
I probably would have suggested something less productive... probably involving booze and revenge... but a new hair cut is nice too.
I kept pausing the show and making Drew tell me if he liked her new hair. He said yes. But again, I don't know how to style hair! Hers is so cute and fun. I feel like mine would just hang there until it was long enough to pull it into a ponytail... again.
So... what do you think? Should I pull a Quinn and chop it? And if I do, who wants to come over and give me hair lessons? I'm in desperate need.


3 comments:
yes!!! you would look adorable. and i will help!
Yes! Rock the short hair! Join the club. Jana always has super cute short hair... make her help you!
Sometimes I really wish I had long hair. Maybe we can trade?
Yes you should chop it! That cut will look super cute with your cardis:)
Post a Comment