Happy Tuesday! Did everyone have a fantastic holiday weekend? I know we sure did. But due to my lack of productivity all weekend, I had to spend yesterday studying. I took advantage of the gorgeous weather with a little deck studying while Mya sunbathed.
 |
| I'm really just trying to even out my sock tan. |
After a full day of hitting the books, Drew and I headed to Casa de Gibson for a little BBQ action. What would Memorial Day be without some BBQ & baseball? You know what's coming... its another Jack-a-Palooza of pictures.
 |
| Bringing the bike outside. |
Our efforts to transform this basketball player into a baseball all-star have really paid off. Jack is a natural with the bat.
 |
| Swing batter! |
The trick to hitting the ball is sticking your tongue out while you swing. Jack is obviously a natural.
 |
| Home Run! |
Sometimes Grandpa had to go over and turn him around. He hasn't quite gotten the stance down.
Last time we were over, Grandpa and Drew held sliding practice. It was maybe the funniest thing I've ever seen. And of course I'd forgotten my camera. I was hoping for another session this week, but Jack wasn't having it. Those athletes can be so high maintenance.
 |
| More biking. |
Jack proved he's a well-rounded athlete (and that he takes after his mom) by showing off his running skills. He challenged all of us to a race... competitive much???
 |
| Racing! |
 |
| Uncle Drew is serious competition! |
 |
| Beating Grandma by a nose. |
 |
| Like mother like son. :) |
 |
| He even kicked my butt in a race! |
 |
| Grandpa tried out some barefoot running. |
Suffice to say, after all this action we were beat. Like really exhausted. All of us except Mr. Engergizer Jack. Since we were all so tired, he set off to keep himself busy... by sweeping the driveway. You know you've got a lot of energy when you want to clean.
 |
| Neat Freak. |
I'm thinking we've got a future pro-athlete on our hands. So... these photos will probably be worth a ton when Jack is playing professional baseball and competing in Iron Man Triathalons.
In other news, Jack is
not happy and possibly in denial about the whole new brother situation. I asked him if he knows what he's going to call his little brother and he said, "Not brother! Its a sister!!" He's very adamant that there's a girl in mommy's tummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment