Well, it's Monday. And we gotta eat, right? Right?!
This meat-free pasta dish is so super easy you won't be able to find an excuse not to cook. And it will shock the heck out of the hubs who hasn't heard anything but "Burgers or pizza?" for the last month.
Walnut & Parsley Pasta
Ingredients:
- 12 oz Spaghetti
- 6 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, crushed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts (I toasted mine)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons chopped Parsley
- Cook Spaghetti according to package directions until al dente.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Stir in the garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add walnuts and cook for two minutes.
- Toss all ingredients together. Yum.
| I like squiggly spaghetti. |
Drew enjoyed it, despite the fact that he usually turns his nose up at nuts and parsley. I think he was just thrilled he wasn't eating pizza. Again.
| Nom. Nom. Nom. |
Happy {meatless} Monday!
"We make our fortunes, and we call them fate." Earl of Beaconsfield
1 comment:
Yum friend! That looks super tasty! Sorry I didn't get to see you this weekend, things were so crazy. We had a jammed packed weekend full of family! I can't wait to come back in the summer to visit when things aren't crazy!
Post a Comment