Sunday, May 22, 2011

Beast Master

If you have small children and have been to visit the Gibson house, you know that it can be quite a dangerous interesting experience.  Ari + Children = Disaster.

Well friends, the dogs have met their match.  And his name is Jack. 

Now don't get me wrong.  Ari gave it his best shot.  There was a lot of jumping, woofing, and inappropriate "hugging".  But Jack didn't back down.  Eventually this happened:

Dead Tired Mutts.
They were back on their feet when Jack started in on his Easy Mac.

Ari wants some mac & cheese!

Inappropriateness by Mya.
But eventually, they gave up due to utter exhaustion.  That kid kicked some puppy butt.

Must nap!
In UBER-EXCITING news... Jack is getting a little brother!!!  I was ready for a girl and planning a big push to name her Jamie.  Come on, Jack & Jamie.  That's just fantastic.  Now I'm thinking James.  There's some stiff competition from Tom... so I've got to work hard to really push for the baby to be named after me. 

Whatever his name, we're so excited to meet this new little guy in October!!!  And way excited to see Jack as a big bro.

1 comment:

Lauren Grier said...

Yay! How exciting! I agree the Jamie-Jack combo would have been epic.

Are you up next? =)