Tuesday, December 1, 2009

30 Day Shred: Level 3 and Results

Level 3 is hard. I don't know if it is really harder than Level 2, but it is different. There is SO much jumping... I'm like gasping for breath by the end. All the jumping kind of did a number on my knees. Jumping lunges are no joke and I could feel them when I was running! But Jillian says all the jumping is supposed to rev up your metabolism and help you lose weight. I totally believe her, so I kept doing them.

I only skipped one day; Black Friday. I totally regretted it when I was doing Level 3 back to back on Sunday. Drew was sitting on the couch screaming at me not to "mail it in". It's phone it in, Drew!!! I don't have pictures, but you know how I like pictures... I assume this is what I look like while shredding:

Hot!!! If anyone is looking for a Christmas gift idea for me, I'm in need of some new pink spandex pants. Mine are so 80's.

Results: I did not lose weight. And I do not have the 6 pack she says I should have. But I feel tough, and I think the 30 Day Shred probably helped combat the weight gain that could have come with all the cupcakes and pie that were consumed this month! I'm probably not going to keep up the Shred, but I might start doing some different Jillian videos. She's definitely my favorite scary trainer! If you are looking for a quick and effective workout I definitely recommend the Shred!

No comments: