Friday, April 3, 2009

Hit Me Baby One More Time

Last night was the Britney Spears concert! My favorite Britney fans came in town for the night! Me, Nicky, and Laurie had a BLAST!

The Power & Light District was packed with Britney fans. We weren't as hardcore as these girls who made shirts. There were some seriously great outfits going on! Even if I didn't have tickets, I would have totally gone down there to take advantage of the fabulous people watching!
Laurie cut my bangs before the concert and in all my pictures I seem to have this one strand just hanging there. I'll have to do something about that!

Britney! You never actually saw a close up of Britney on the big screen and there were rumors that it wasn't Britney at all. I think that's just some crazy rumors from the Britney haters. The concert was awesome... despite the obvious lip syncing. You knew she wasn't going to sing! Come on people! Cut the girl some slack!

We weren't messing around with the beer! They only let you take two, so we had to make some beer runs during the slow parts.

There's that dang piece of hair again! Laurie, fix it!
After the concert we went to the Shark Bar so Nicky could get some dancing in. Just happens to be a coincindence that the girl next to Nicky is wearing the same stripes as her. Right after that some girl tried to move in on our dancing block and Nicky was having none of it. I seriously thought we were going to get in a fight. Leave it to Nicky!

I love my friends!!! You can totally tell this one was taken at the end of the night. We look like we probably need to go home.

I had so much freakin' fun! I'm only slightly disappointed that I didn't see KFed trolling around P&L. He was probably at a slightly sleezier bar than we were!

1 comment:

Trophy Wife said...

Yea! Britney! Trust me, from row 18, Britney was totally and completely real. I cried for most of the show. I'm not kidding. I took over 200 pictures. I'm not kidding. Here's a link to the post I did about it with my photos: http://deannadartingschulz.blogspot.com/2009/04/britney-slideshow.html