We got up and made some yummy apple pancakes and then headed to the dog park. It was perfect weather to be outside! The dogs ran around and played with other pups at the park. There is no better way to tire them out than the dog park! After we came home they lounged on the deck for the rest of the afternoon.
The doggies getting their tan on.We spent the rest of the afternoon doing yard work, laundry, and making a trip to the gym. We rarely ever go to the gym together, but Drew is back on to lifting and I had a cross-training day on marathon training schedule, so it worked out perfect.
Next was my FAVORITE part of Sunday... dinner at the Gibsons! I love Drew's family! They are so much fun, and Cheryl makes the BEST food... and dessert! I really look forward to it on Sundays. Not to mention I love hanging out with my fave nephew, Jack!

We watched the end of the Mizzou/Marquet game before dinner. It was a nail biter! Jack showed off his new hat to everyone. In case you can't read his shirt, it says, "Yes I've always been this cute." Jack isn't one for modesty. He's cute and he knows it.

You can see more of Jack at his very own Big Ol' Chunky Blog at http://www.ksucatfans.blogspot.com/. He's the cutest chunk I know!
After dinner we did a quick grocery run so we actually have something to eat this week. And now its about that time... time to go to bed! I'm ready for it after our day of busy fun. I'm not really looking forward to Monday and another week of work ahead. Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment