We got new windows back in September and had to take everything out of the office. The desk pretty much fell apart and went in the trash. Since then, we've been on the hunt for another one that we can both agree on. Doesn't sound hard, right? Well, apparently we each have very specific ideas of what we are looking for in office furniture and it is completely opposite of what the other is looking for. Big surprise. I was looking for something that would look nice, and he was looking for something functional. It didn't help that our office is tiny, requiring a right sized desk.
Desk shopping was AWFUL!!! We went everywhere you could possibly buy furniture in KC and ended up going home deskless... and usually not speaking to each other! We'd be so frustrated that we'd wait months before looking again. I kept saying that if we ever get divorced it will be over this dang desk.
So one night last week Drew found a desk on Overstock.Com and I agreed, mostly just to be done with all this drama! It showed up yesterday! WOO-HOO!!! Drew used his desk-building skills and put it together and now its in there!
Drew, being handy.
That's a lot of pieces! I'm so glad he didn't ask for my help.
I think the color looks nice with the new blue we put on the walls.
Mya gives her seal of approval. She claimed the office as her room awhile ago. Her opinion is very important!
No comments:
Post a Comment