Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wildcat Road-Trip

If you thought that maybe I haven't been doing anything worthy of a blog post lately, you're probably right.  So imagine my excitement as we drove to Manhattan last night for our first basketball game of the year.  And better yet, my man Jack was coming too.  Oh, and did I mention we were sitting in row 5?  At half court?  Yeah.  That all adds up to awesome pictures which leads to an awesome blog post.

And then I realized I left my camera in the car.  Fantastic.

The game was awesome.  We were so close and the boys looked amazing.  Frank was there.  And Jack was hilarious.  So here are some super fantastic pictures from my super lame camera phone.

Jack held his hands over his ears for the majority of the game.  Brooke bought him some popcorn and he would remove a hand from his ear, take a piece of popcorn, eat it, and then put his hand back.  This continued for a half a bucket of popcorn.  Hilarious.

The Octagon of Doom is loud.

Go Wildcats!

Hey Frank!!!
The boys held back during the first half, then kicked it into gear for the second half.  By the time we were up 30 points I started feeling really bad for the other team.  Especially since they were so close!  Every time they called a time-out we'd watch to see if we could figure out what they heck a coach could even say at this point.  Sad.

Wildcat Win!
My boy Victor Ojeleye got some play time.  I really like that every time he comes on the court Drew nudges me and says, "There's your boy."  He is my boy.  And his calves are insane.  I mean, he's no David Hoskins*... or Cartier Martin**... but he's this year's fave.  We were so far ahead that the walk-ons got to play.  They didn't even have names on their jerseys!  Hilarious.  But one of them is named Bryan Rohleder.  Hello!  My cousin's name is Bryan Rohleder.  But he is not my cousin. 

Yep.  That was an awkward, pointless story. 

Go Wildcats!!!

*Swoon.
**Stalker.

2 comments: