And by turkey, I mean baby. But you knew that, right? You know I didn't eat any turkey.
Our holiday was full of all the important things. Family, pie, and lots of baby-time. Baby Gabe got passed around more times than the basket of rolls!
 |
| Tired turkey! |
 |
| He just loves his mommy. |
 |
| She's got the cutest boys. ♥ |
 |
| Passed to Grandpa. |
 |
| One-handed baby hold. |
 |
| Drew's pretty comfy to cuddle up to. |
 |
| Shut the front door. You know he's cute. |
 |
| Back to Grandpa! |
 |
| When will this turkey wake up? |
 |
| Hand-off to Grandma. And he's awake!!! |
 |
| Ohhh, and he's c-ranky. |
 |
| "No more photos!" |
 |
| He's crying because he loves me so much. |
 |
| There's my sleepy boy. |
Okay, so Gabe was the star of Thanksgiving. But let's not get crazy and forget about dessert. I made my now-famous pumpkin cheesecake, but the real stars were the sauces.
 |
| Cheesecake, Pinterest Caramel, and Maple Whisky Cream Sauce. |
After lots of trial and error, we found that your best bet is just to top everything with both sauces. Lots.
 |
| Two kinds of pie, cheesecake, and two sauces. That's what Thanksgiving means to me. |
I should also mention that Gabe got
lots of competition from two new, fantastic, family members. Meet Henry and Andrew.
 |
| Henry; who I love. |
 |
| And Andrew; who I just want to squeeze. Look at that face! |
Lots of sweet faces (and lots of sweets) at Thanksgiving. My sweet boys ended the night cuddled up in blankets with Grandma.
 |
| Awwwwwwww!!! |
We have so much to be thankful for this year. Even if things aren't the way we imagined they would be, they still turned out pretty wonderful.
Happy Turkey Day!
2 comments:
Yay for baby Gabe! He's adorable.
Friend, you gotta come to Denver and make that cheesecake!
Oooh, oooh, me, me! Pass me the baby!! He is ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment